Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What you get in a Nature Box - August 2013


Every month you get 5 bags of healthy snacks.  None of them have artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.  None of them have HFCS.  There are no artificially hydrogenated oils. You also get a card inside that includes a recipe.
Sweet blueberry almond butter recipe
You can get your first box at half price for using this code at checkout: http://fbuy.me/f-Ng  
Thank you by using my code!

I use my Nature Box snacks as back up for busy days.  If I am heading out the door for the day haven't packed a snack I can just grab a Nature Box bag and I am sure to have a healthy, delicious snack at the ready!

Every month is a surprise.  I'll be honest and tell you that there are usually a few that I am not excited about and I would not have chosen.  And I can't tell you how often I am delighted to learn that I like the snack I didn't think I would!  It really surprises me.  

Take a gander, order your first box at half price.  If you don't like it just call and cancel.  I talked to them personally and they are so nice!  

Don't forget that sharing is caring and use my code:
http://fbuy.me/f-Ng   

Enjoy!
-holly


No comments:

Post a Comment