Friday, May 10, 2013

Quick Change: ottoman cover

While I was pregnant with my first little girl I bought a cubed ottoman on wheels.  I liked that it provided hidden storage.  I have never regretted that purchase as it has functioned as a toy box.  However, the cover got disgusting fast.  
So one day after making a bad secondhand dress purchase I cut it up and covered the top of the ottoman.  While I was glad to reuse the fabric I felt totally dumb when it hit me that the fabric didn't gel at all with my decor.  
A month ago I redecorated my mantle for the Spring and was inspired to also make an ottoman cover change.

 
I found this lovely fabric at JoAnn's and used a coupon!  

And this is how my ottoman looks now.  I like it so much better!  
 

What is your latest "quick change"?


No comments:

Post a Comment