Friday, August 23, 2013

Conscious Box Review - August 2013


I tried the Conscious Box for the first time this month.  I subscribed free but paid $7.95 for shipping.  With this box you get 10-15 natural products.  This month some products were food and some were supplements. 

I like the idea behind this product box.  I was surprised by how small the box was, it's not much bigger than my hand.  It looked like it was packed with care and it was pretty with the postcard photo inserted just so.  That's a freebie too, a real postcard to frame or use.


My three year old jumped at the monkey sample - Snackimals cereal.


Here is what my recent box contained.

We tried the Nordic Omega-3 jellies. My three old hated it but I tried one and thought it tasted just fine.  She didn't like her Happy Tot bar and I found it to be dry and without much flavor.  I took the Allimax as I'm trying to heal a mouth infection at the moment.  It's an interesting garlic product and I certainly need a boost in my natural defenses. I was glad there was no aftertaste and no garlic burps!

I tried the green Superfood powder that you add to water.  The package suggests adding it to water, juice, or a smoothie.  I tried it in my water bottle.  It tasted better than it looked (green pond scum), so it wasn't bad but I think it would be a great addition to juice or a smoothie.

I haven't been able to try anything else from these samples yet. 

So, that's what the August box looked like.

Conscious Box info

You can choose different durations: monthly, 3 monthly, 6 monthly, yearly.
You can choose different boxes: classic, vegan, gluten free
You can choose not to receive a box if you don't want one the next month.  You can take it out of your cart and add it back in when you choose.
You can review the products and earn points.  You spend points on products in the marketplace.

Affiliate program

You can join their affiliate program and get $5 for every subscription you refer.  I am finding that navigating their program is a bit more difficult for me than others.  So, please, use my link to try a subscription since you're hearing about it from me!  I appreciate it so much!
Click here:
https://www.consciousbox.com/subscribe?acc=0cb929eae7a499e50248a3a78f7acfc7&bannerid=5

I think it's fun to sample this little box and we still have a lot to try out!  Do you subscribe to any monthly delivery boxes?  

No comments:

Post a Comment